Wednesday, July 6, 2011

i love you quotes tumblr

images i love you quotes tumblr. i love you quotes tumblr. i love you quotes tumblr.
  • i love you quotes tumblr.



  • HereIComeGC
    12-12 04:07 PM
    lol..this is funny.. are you planning to issue another bulletin from your side based on the input at IV.. chill dude.. the bulletin issue science is really some rocket science, it defies all the fundamentals of mathematics and gravity...actually its more like 6-flag ride..rush of adrenalin..swaying on both sides..oh god its making me so dizzy....

    :(


    Where do you get an indication prediction of another bulletin from my side from a simple question such as this? Jan 2000 is way back. It would be interesting to know how many people are still waiting from way back in 2000 in EB2 category which has traditionally been faster approvals then EB3.





    wallpaper i love you quotes tumblr. i love you quotes tumblr. i love you quotes tumblr
  • i love you quotes tumblr



  • Chelo
    07-21 08:38 AM
    and he is cute..., that is a must





    i love you quotes tumblr. i love you quotes tumblr.
  • i love you quotes tumblr.



  • shan74
    10-23 11:36 AM
    the problem is my company is not willing to give me any documents unless i loose my job. Also when you mentioned ASAP, do i have to get a job within # of days

    any suggestions.





    2011 i love you quotes tumblr i love you quotes tumblr. i love you quotes tumblr.
  • i love you quotes tumblr.



  • kaisersose
    04-21 04:47 PM
    Wow!

    Texas does not give a damn about any of this.

    Just saw my SSN card, old DL and EAD and gave me a license which expires in 2014.



    more...


    i love you quotes tumblr. i love you quotes tumblr. i
  • i love you quotes tumblr. i



  • cris
    08-30 10:59 AM
    now, I'm really confused . Based of the last comments, she or he (I'm not familiar with indian names- sorry ) travelled outside USA while application for extension was pending . and got approved AFTER arrival .

    guys, there is something, somewhere to read or to get a proper information ?





    i love you quotes tumblr. 2011 i love you quotes tumblr.
  • 2011 i love you quotes tumblr.



  • InTheMoment
    07-28 01:43 PM
    Yes but don't forget all those BEC folks from EB2 PD Jan 03 (and earlier) to Apr 04 who applied in this June and some in July !! These people are going to create the next demand.



    more...


    i love you quotes tumblr. i love you quotes tumblr.
  • i love you quotes tumblr.



  • Madhuri
    05-04 11:34 AM
    I know one of my friend who applied 3 different LCs thr' different employers and he finally applied thr' PERM and got approval. But his all 3 cases are still in pending queue. There might be many others who did this and together it may be quite substantial number. Of course no way to extract this kind of data.
    Folks,

    I was analysing the data based on posts in various immigration websites for India based filings. The data could be very well wrong too. (data for India folks as below).

    It appears on rough estimates :

    2005
    EB1 - 4000
    EB2 - 26000
    EB3 - 39000
    2004
    EB1 - 5500
    EB2 - 32000
    Eb3 - 36000





    2010 i love you quotes tumblr. i love you quotes tumblr. i love you quotes tumblr.
  • i love you quotes tumblr.



  • roseball
    05-02 02:09 PM
    It shouldn't be a problem if you get into a financially sound company and hire a good attorney...PERM and I-140 shouldn't take more than 6 months if you hire a good attorney.....



    more...


    i love you quotes tumblr. quotes tumblr. i love you
  • quotes tumblr. i love you



  • myeb2gc
    04-25 11:46 PM
    Hi ram,

    I am exactly in similer situation as you in.

    I have the following question:

    # When you did your H1 transfer, how many years you got extension?
    # What are the documents that you sent to COMPANY B?
    # When employer A is good to take you back to his company before filing 485 why are you filing labour again!!!, I understand that for safer side you were filing labour again, I am trying to know does employer A should revoke 140 since we left him (Is this rule / Law to revoke 140's of non existing employee!!!)





    hair i love you quotes tumblr. i love you quotes tumblr. i love you quotes tumblr
  • i love you quotes tumblr



  • cdeneo
    12-28 07:28 PM
    I am not sure how useful doing an MBA from an Indian school would be if one is planning to get back to the U.S. (or the western world in general) I did mine from IIM Ahmedabad, and find it pretty much worthless here.

    any idea on an INSEAD's MBA value when returning to the US to work? I know it holds in good stand in Europe and Asia...



    more...


    i love you quotes tumblr. via http://tayswiftaus.tumblr.
  • via http://tayswiftaus.tumblr.



  • navyug
    06-24 07:27 PM
    Hi all,
    We applied for my wife's and mine EAD on April 27th (paper based)
    I got the receipt notice on 05/08/2010 and checks were cashed on 05/08/2010

    I am okay, because I am on H1B, my wife has a business and employs 2 people full time.
    She doesn't draw any salary from the business, except she has business on her name and the accounts on her name as well.

    Additionally , she has a valid H4 as well.
    I know its too early to panic, but if I didnt get her EAd card by July 31st, are we in trouble

    Pls reply
    Thanks in advance

    As long as she is not drawing a Salary, she is fine. She can continue to manage the business.





    hot i love you quotes tumblr. i i love you quotes tumblr. i love you quotes tumblr.
  • i love you quotes tumblr.



  • optimist578
    03-18 12:34 PM
    Info from http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h110-572

    ----Quoted from website -----------------

    H.R. 572: Comprehensive Immigration Reform Commission Act of 2007
    Status: Introduced
    This bill is in the first step in the legislative process. Introduced bills go first to committees that deliberate, investigate, and revise bills before they go to general debate. The majority of bills never make it out of committee.

    Sponsor: Rep. Edolphus Towns [D-NY] (no cosponsors)
    Last Action: Jan 18, 2007: Referred to the House Committee on the Judiciary.


    Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship Statistics:

    Edolphus Towns has sponsored 90 bills since Jan 6, 1999, of which 88 haven't made it out of committee (Extremely Poor) and 0 were successfully enacted (Average, relative to peers). Towns has co-sponsored 2239 bills during the same time period (Exceedingly Many, relative to peers).
    ================================================== ====

    How encouraging is that?

    Have people seen the movie Legally Blonde 2? How the lead person lobbies for the Bruisser Bill ? Wish we could do sth like that.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Still fighting on... $50 p.m. + Lobbying with local Representatives...



    more...


    house images i love you quotes i love you quotes tumblr. 2010 i love you quotes tumblr.
  • 2010 i love you quotes tumblr.



  • illusions
    04-11 03:27 PM
    it seems like the IV tracker doesn't update immidiately... i've made a change to my PD as i had put a slightly wrong date... but the update hasn't kicked in as yet.





    tattoo 2011 i love you quotes tumblr. i love you quotes tumblr. i love you quotes tumblr. sad
  • i love you quotes tumblr. sad



  • HereIComeGC
    03-26 02:54 PM
    That I agree, I should say it was some what an exaggeration when I said I could predict NASDAQ ...

    But son't you guys think that this uncertainty also adds to the excitement of life here for us? Don't get me wrong ... just sharing a perspective here! Even I want my GC as desperately as any of us :)

    I agree. Sometimes I think I will be a little bit sad when I receive the green card because I would miss this daily excitments! As the saying goes "Its the Journey that matters, not the destination"



    more...


    pictures i love you quotes tumblr. i love you quotes tumblr. i love you quotes tumblr. cute
  • i love you quotes tumblr. cute



  • Anders �stberg
    June 18th, 2005, 11:18 PM
    On my monitor it looks too grey and washed out... I guess what this shows is there is a big difference in monitors, the printed product is perhaps what counts in the end. I've been thinking of replacing my monitors, they are getting old and I can't get them quite right according to the Eye One calibration software.





    dresses i love you quotes tumblr. i love you quotes tumblr. i love you quotes tumblr.
  • i love you quotes tumblr.



  • amitkhare77
    11-17 01:29 PM
    Yes you need the I-94 attached with I-797 in order to apply for change of status (H1 to H4). your employer can not keep I-797. Just tell your employer that you need to apply SSN and you need I-797.
    Thanks! But if I apply for my own H4, I would require my copy of I797 and the I94 attached to that. My employer doesnt provide me with the copy of those. Would the documents from my husband good enough to apply in US?

    Arpu



    more...


    makeup quotes tumblr. i love you i love you quotes tumblr. images i love you quotes
  • images i love you quotes



  • rameshk75
    01-09 02:56 PM
    Prediction became a timepass... take my guess.. EB2 may move back to 98 (from the experiences of last two months) !! just kidding....

    Nothing to be frustrated as i think everyone got used it by this time !! Keep cool...

    PD: EB2-India-Nov'06





    girlfriend i love you quotes tumblr. sad i love you quotes tumblr. quotes quotes i love you
  • quotes quotes i love you



  • hydboy77
    06-22 07:19 PM
    good one. Here is the schedule for USCIS
    2009 Pre-Adjudicate 485
    2010 Pre-Pre-Adjudicate Pre-Adjudicated 485
    2011 Pre-Pre-Pre-Adjudicate Pre-Pre-Adjudicated 485
    2012 Pre-Pre-Pre-Pre-Adjudicate Pre-Pre-Pre-Adjudicated 485
    2013 Pre-Pre-Pre-Pre-Pre-Adjudicate Pre-Pre-Pre-Pre-Adjudicated 485
    2014 Pre-Pre-Pre-Pre-Pre-Pre-Adjudicate Pre-Pre-Pre-Pre-Pre-Adjudicated 485

    and what is Pre-Pre-Pre-Pre-Pre-Pre-Adjudication? that would be knock the living daylights out of the EB2\Eb3 India\China applicants with Employment verification letter, same semilar job restrictions etc. If a few people some how survive the Pre-Pre-Pre-Pre--Pre-Pre-Pre-Pre-Pre-Pre-Pre-Adjudication USCIS will issue an RFE on how you survived so many RFE's.

    Hope some aide of a congressman or senator or somebody working in USCIS reads this and realizes how inhumanely we are being treated. The above is no joke, all of us on EAD are going to be Pre-Pre-Pre-Pre--Pre-Pre-Pre-Pre-Pre-Pre-Pre-Adjudicated out of USA with RFE's and denials.




    I was thinking on how USCIS may be working.. heres my thought.

    Boss come out of the cabin and a clerk approaches and says, Saar ji need vacation kids are getting bored in their summer vacation, boss being in a good mood announces okie everyone go on vacation for 2 months, also ask the internet guy to make the dates "UNAVAILABLE"

    Then some seniors are planned to visit the USCIS office, since the dates are not current all the clerks are chit chatting, playing games on computer, texting..etc etc.. boss comes out of his office and says, what all you guys are doing ?? Get back to work.

    Again a clerk comes to the officer and says :D saar dates are not current what do we do, nothing is there to do. Boss turns really angry and says go and preadjuducate the preadjudicated cases and send RFEs. Show that you are working, make some calls threaten people of fraud, send finger printing notices.

    To check if this huge force is working or not he logs on to immigrationvoice.org and and start browsing the threads and then he find people posting question about the RFE on medical TST etc etc.. He is happy and satisfied that his clerks are working and may get an appraisal from his who is likely to visit the office anytime.

    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D





    hairstyles via http://tayswiftaus.tumblr. i love you quotes tumblr. images i love you quotes
  • images i love you quotes



  • mnkaushik
    04-13 03:23 PM
    Last weekend while chit chatting with my Indian neighbor, he told me that some of people he knows of got GC with their PD not being current. He said that his very good friend, who has a PD of 2005 for EB3, just got his GC. I kind of mentioned that may he applied for EB2 and did porting. But he was firm and said no his friend did not do it. He also went on to mention that his friend got a RFE and then once he responded to the RFE, he immediately got GC.

    I know, for now this whole thing from my standpoint is hearsay. But I just would like to know if any of you have come across such cases. Just want to get an understanding of how much of this occurs. I am guessing it is a very small number.





    sdrblr
    08-27 02:29 PM
    What did your attorney say? I-140 is an employer document and you cannot do anything. Your company's attorney needs to request and I assume he knows how


    Hi,

    My company filed for I-140 around Dec-2007. During first week of Sep-2008 USCIS case status page was showing "I-140 is approved". After that since third week of Sep-2008 case status page is showing "Documents mailed to applicant".

    But neighter my lawyer not my employer had received the approval notice in mail.
    How to obtain the duplicate or copy of this approved I-140? What form need to be submitted? where? and how much time it takes?

    Thanks,





    H4_losing_hope
    02-13 08:07 PM
    See no GC? Hear no GC? Talk to IV

    like it!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment